Basic Cocktail Workshop (6 Dec 2020) - Christmas Edition! - For Stamford American International School
Spend a fun and interactive afternoon with us learning the cocktail basics and shaking your own concoctions! 6th Dec Special - Christmas edition cocktails!
Date: 6 Dec 2020
Venue: The Plattering Co (20 Cavan Road S209851)
Class size: maximum of 8
*Note: 5 participant signups minimum required to for workshop to start. Else, refund will be provided.
- Learn mixology basics from our guest trainer - Andrew Pang!
- Make, shake and garnish 3 different cocktails with a variety of alcohol bases, mixers, sweeteners & garnishes. Customise them to how you like it and enjoy your personalised drinks during the session!
- Enjoy your last drink - a finale special handmade by guest trainer Andrew.
- Bring home you own Cocktail Starter Kit inclusive of a Cobbler Cocktail Shaker, Jigger, Hawthorne Strainer and Bar Spoon.
- Light bites and savoury snacks will be provided during the session.
About the trainer:
Andrew owned and managed The Belljar for 2 years, Singapore's first dedicated whisky restaurant where food was paired to the tipple. A yearning for a new adventure led him on a journey to experience and drink in the Asian cocktail scene. With the knowledge he accumulated, Andrew consults bars, restaurants, and retailers in their development of whisky and cocktail programmes, and even dreams up novel flavours and concepts for event-exclusive cocktails. Therein is where he thrives in his element, telling a story with concoctions to amplify the culinary and mixological experience.
Andrew is also a Brand Advocate with Edrington, and conducts brand education, consumer engagement and trade training of The Glenrothes, Highland Park, Naked Grouse and Brugal 1888.