Cheese Platter Workshop (6 Mar 2021)
A fun hands-on experience on cheese arrangement and plating. Get to bring home your own cheese platter creation!
Date: 6 Mar 2021 (Saturday)
Venue: The Plattering Co (20 Cavan Road S209851)
Fee: $190/pax ($170/pax for 2 pax and above!)
Class size: maximum of 8
*Note: 5 participant signups minimum required to for workshop to start. Else, refund will be provided.
• Learn basic cheese types
• How to handle and cut 3 different types of cheeses
• Cheese pairing with accoutrements
• Arrange and plate cheeses, crackers, nuts, dried fruits and fresh fruits aesthetically on a platter
• Light refreshments
• Instagrammable moments with our photo booth corner
• Bring your own cheese platter creation home on a tray (serves 3-4 pax)
About the trainer:
Sarah is the team leader of the cold kitchen at the Plattering Co and the inspiration behind the handcrafted gourmet cheese platters and rustic-styled grazing tables that are well-loved among The Plattering Co. community. Sarah's freewheeling spirit and eye for detail bring about gorgeous and creative food displays that make an indelible impression.